Central & Western Massachusetts and Northeastern Connecticut

BBB Accredited Business since 05/02/2008

Ramco Window Services, Inc.

05/21/2013Advertising / Sales Issues | Read Complaint Details

The agreed upon price written on contract for the screens requested was not honored. Their employee made a mistake when calculating,not my fault.
On Monday, 4-15-13 I ordered 13 screens of varying sizes and one sliding screen door from Ramco. The employee assisting me, a retired father of the business owners, wrote up the order and priced it out to see if it was something I could afford. The price came to $393.13. I agreed and asked to proceed with the order, so I placed a $50 deposit down on my credit card instead of the $100 I offered,because the amount of $50 had been suggested by this employee. There was a remaining balance of $343.13. I was told the screens would be ready Friday, April 19 or early the following week. After the week went by, I received a voice message on the following Tuesday saying something went wrong in their shipments, the screens were going to take another whole week. In addition, the voice mail indicated their employee must have calculated incorrectly, the screens would be $489.00, a significant difference, one in which I would not have agreed on, nor placed a deposit for. I have been told there is nothing they can do about it, just can't sell the screens to me for our agreed upon price, even though it is certainly not my fault a calculation error was made by the employee who wrote up my contract.

I would like the original order I placed with its price to be honored. The 13 screens and 1 screen door for $393.13, all ready in one weeks time.

Screen Enclosures, Glass-Broken, Screen Repair, Windows-Repairing, Storm Windows & Doors-Repair, Glass – Tempered, Glass - Repair, Glass- Plate and Window, Etc., Screens - Windows, Screens - Security Door, Screens-Door & Window