BBB Accredited Business since 04/30/2012

Red Bud Landscaping & Irrigation

05/01/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

New sod laid in yard two months ago is dying and some parts still not rooted. Multiple phone calls to business owner with no satisfactory results.
New sod was laid on 2/11/2014. It's now 4/9/2014. Some of the sod is dying and some is still not rooted. After several phone calls to the owner, nothing has been done. He either does not return my calls when I leave a voice message, or he answers and placates me with assurances that he will look at it and let me know what's wrong. He never calls me back. Very poor customer service and absolutely no follow up after being paid for services.

I just want what I paid for.

After submitting my initial complaint, I regretted not saying that what I want from the owner is communication. I just want to know what's wrong and how to fix it. He did send an email to me on 4/17 acknowledging my complaint and said that he looked at my lawn and it looked good to him. He didn't address any of my concerns but, instead, explained how there is no warranty on sod (which I am well aware of). He mentioned something about not having any control over any chemicals that someone might put on the lawn but to my knowledge, no one has put any chemicals on the lawn. I stated that in my response to his email and told him that I just need to know what's wrong and what I need to do. I haven't heard anything else from him.

I think at this point we might as well just close this as it was never my intention to get involved in a prolonged dispute and disagreement. I seriously doubt that anything else can be done at this point.

Please go ahead and close this complaint.

Thank you very much for your assistance with this.

Landscape Contractors, Lawn Installation Service, Lawn & Tree Care, Irrigation Systems - Maintenance/Repair, Hauling & Clean Up Services, Mulches, Tree Service - Pruning, Sod & Sodding Service, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Designers, Landscape Contractors - Commercial, Landscape Maintenance