BBB Accredited Business since 07/21/2000

Lehman's Hardware & Appliances, Inc.

10/06/2014Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details

I placed an order on 7.17.14 Order #**********. I have not received the order or an explanation for the delay. This is a gift for ***.14 birthday.
I placed an order for an Amish Straw Hat on 7.17.14, order #******. Payment made with credit card. I contacted Lehman's several times since this order is a gift for my son's birthday, which was on ***.14. I have not received my order, nor has an explanation been given for the delay in shipping. I contacted Lehman's again this week online and I have not received a reply. I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service regarding my order.

I would like my order shipped to me as soon as possible.

We apologize for the delay in shipping the order. When we received the complaint from the consumer, we overnighted the product, along with a gift card. We have measures in place to ensure this does not happen again.

Lehman's completed the order and compensated me for the inconvenience of not receiving my order in a timely matter.

Hardware - Retail, Appliances - Major - Dealers