Air One Mechanical

09/22/2014Problems with Product / Service | Read Complaint Details

**** with Air One Mechanical lied to my home warranty company and now they will not pay for any repairs.
My home warranty company & I tried numerous times to contact Air One Mechanical when my AC went out. Renters were without AC for 3 days in 100 degree heat. Finally had to give in and call another company. The blower had gone out and fried the circuit board. She that company fixed the blower but left the circuit board to be replaced by AIr One Mechanical. Took **** several more days to respond. HE finally came out and ordered a circuit board and said what the other company did was a "temporary fix until he could get a new circuit board installed and that he would have done the same thing" It has been a month and a half since **** ordered it and he never returned to install circuit board, My home warranty company and I called and left message after message with no response. **** with Air One Mechanical then lied and backtracked and told my home warranty company that the emergency AC company did an "improper fix" and that he couldn't touch it. If I had to rely on Air One Mechanical to come fix my AC my renters would still be without AC. From July12-August 27. Very poor customer service. No communication. I just can't believe he flat out lied.

**** with Air One Mechanical cost me $425.00 because he lied about my AC being tampered with and the circuit board being intentionally broken. My renters will write a statement proving he said he would have done the exact same thing by bypassing the circuit board until he could get a new circuit board and that he stated to them it was "not an improper fix". I can also get a written statement as to how the emergency service repaired my AC while having to wait 3+ days for **** with Air One Mechanical to respond to me and my home warranty company. He also cost me another $400 when he wouldn't respond to the initial service request from July 12, 2014-July 17, 2014.

Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential