Performance Electronics Built by Design, LLC
5 years in business715 River Bend Way
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Jennifer Steele, Owner
- Mr. Ean Steele, Owner/Project Manager
- Theatrical Equipment & Supplies
- Home Automation
- Lighting Consultants
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Cable Networking
- Network Cabling Installation
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Home Theater
- Sound Systems & Equipment
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Design
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Rent & Lease
- Audio-Visual Production Services
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Networks
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Security Systems Consultants
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Home Electronics
- Home Electronics - Designers
- Computers - Network Security
- Satellite Equipment & Supplies
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Projection Apparatus
- Information Technology Services
- Computer Consultant
- Media Consultant
- Digital Media
Service AreaAspen, Snowmass, Carbondale, Basalt, Glenwood Springs and Vail.
Specializing in theater equipment, home electronics, audio visual, cable tv, telephone installation, computer consultants, digital media, IT services, network installations, satellite equipment, security and sound systems and telecommunication design and repair.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.