Ajax Pool & Spa Inc
24 years in business155 Southside Drive
Basalt, CO 81621
- (970) 279-5004
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Juliet Phelps, CEO
- Ms. Lauri Anderson, Store Manager
- Ms. Jacuzzi Julie, Sales Manager
- Mr. Patrick Phelps, Service Manager
- Principal: Ms. Juliet Phelps, CEO
- Customer Service: Ms. Jacuzzi Julie, Sales Manager
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Swimming Pools- Above Ground
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Maintenance
- Barbecue Equipment & Supplies
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Patio Equipment & Supplies
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
- Massage Therapeutic
- Pools - Therapy
- Swim Spas
Products & ServicesWe are the Service and Repair Company that services Pitkin & Garfield County. We also repair pools and commercial accounts throughout Western Colorado, fully stocked parts for Pentair, Starite, VGB fittings, chemicals, spa covers, cleaning services
Service AreaWestern Colorado
Methods of Payment
- Cash, check, and all credit cards.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Yes, if you bought something from us you can return it within 30 days. Unless it's used or broken or unsellable.
Spas & Hot Tubs Dealers, Spa & Hot Tub Repairs, Spa & Hot Tub Supplies, Patio Furniture, Backyard Accessories, Firegear, Fire Pits, Fire Tables, Hearths, Outdoor Kitchens, Outdoor Rooms, Firemagic, Jacuzzi Spas, Custom Design, Custom Building, Pools!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.