A G Roofing Company Inc
5 years in business
332 Grand Ave
Eagle, CO 81631
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Anai Gonzalez, Office Manager
- Mr. Leonel Gonzalez, Owner
- Customer: Ms. Anai Gonzalez, Office Manager
- Principal: Mr. Leonel Gonzalez, Owner
- Roofing Contractors
- Building Contractors
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Vinyl Decking
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Commercial Roofing
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- NAICS: Roofing Contractors
- Ornamental Metal Work
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Roofing Equipment & Supplies
- Roofing Materials
- Construction Management
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Snow Removal Service - Roof
- Snow Melting Systems
- Metal Fabricators
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Contractor - Industrial
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
Number of Employees: 8
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.