Superior Plumbing & Heating
8 years in business2550 Highway 82 Unit B116
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601-4390
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Tanya Moser, Owner
- Mr. Ryan Moser, Owner
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Pipe Thawing
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Swimming Pools- Above Ground
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Maintenance
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Pipe & Valve Fitters
- Hydronic Heating
- Heat Exchangers
- Pipe Fittings
- Vibration Control
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
- Massage Therapeutic
- Pumps - Service & Repair
- Pools - Therapy
- Boilers - New & Used
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Snow Melting Systems
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Swim Spas
Products & ServicesPool and Spa Design, Installation and Service, Mechanical Heating Systems, Solar, Plumbing and Heating
Service AreaGlenwood Springs
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Specializing in plumbing and heating, patio, decks, solar energy, spas, swimming pools, thermostats, water heater repair, heat pumps, swim spas, etc.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.