AAA Mechanical Group Inc
18 years in business2551 Dolores Way
Carbondale, CO 81623-2223
- (970) 945-9366
Additional Phone Numbers
- (970) 947-0606
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/22/2000
Business Started: 05/01/1999
Business Incorporated: 04/15/2007 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Fran Niccoli, Owner
- Ms. Vicki Niccoli, Co-Owner
- Ms. Laurie O'Connor, Accounts Payable
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Drainage Contractors
- Carbon Monoxide Detecting
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Pipe Thawing
- Sewer Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Main Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Leak Detection
- Pipe Cutting & Threading
- Sheet Metal Work
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Infrared Inspection
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Snow Melting Systems
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Solar Energy Products - Retail
- Solar Panel Cleaning
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Supplies & Parts
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
- AAA Mechanical has merged with Bishop Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc as of February 2016.
Products & Servicesair conditioning, HVAC, swamp coolers, heating contractors, backflow prevention, snow melt systems, solar, plumbing, boilers, water heaters
Service AreaEagle, Garfield and Pitkin Counties
Alternate Business Names
- A to Z Plumbing & Heating
- Altitude Plumbing & Heating Service, LLC
- Alternative Energy
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
AlertAAA Mechanical has merged with Bishop Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc as of February 2016.
This business does HVAC, solar and plumbing.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.