Tangled Web Innovations, LLC
15 years in business203 S Ethel Ave
Milliken, CO 80543-8303
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/08/2012
Business Started: 01/01/2002
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2002
Business Incorporated: 04/29/2011 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Steven Marlenee, Owner
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Home Automation
- Computers - Dealers
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Dealers
- Telecommunication Design
- Accounting Services
- Business Consultants
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Graphics
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rent & Lease
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Copyright Service
- Data Processing Equipment - Maintenance
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Graphic Designers
- Email Service Provider
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Video Production Services
- Web Design
- Home Electronics
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Computer Assisted Design Services
- Storage - Liquid & Bulk
- Teleconference Service
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Recovery
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Information Technology Services
- Computer Consultant
- Media Consultant
Products & Servicescomputer graphics software, VOIP, website design, network server, business consultants, computer repair, copy-writing, IT, email, media, data storage
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Berthoud, CO
Affording small and medium size businesses access to the same technological resources and volume discounts as large corporations at affordable cost that's scalable as you grow.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.