Trilogy Partners LLC
18 years in business233 S Ridge St Unit C
Breckenridge, CO 80424
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/19/2010
Business Started: 09/17/1998
Business Incorporated: 09/17/1998 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. John Rath, Managing Partner
- Ms. Nash Cooper, Office Manager
- Mr. Michael Rath, Managing Partner
- Principal: Mr. John Rath, Managing Partner
- Customer Service: Ms. Nash Cooper, Office Manager
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Design & Build Contractor
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Log Cabins, Homes & Buildings
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- House Furnishings & Services
- Custom Framing
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Interior Designers - Architectural
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Contractor - General Green Builder
- Interior Finishing
- Trilogy Partners LLC is owned by John Rath who also owns Colorado Building Company, Inc..
Products & Servicessustainable and green building, energy efficient homes
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This design and build firm does new homes and remodels for residential and light commercial.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.