Hannah Automotive328 S Link Lane#14
Fort Collins, CO 80524
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/20/2013
Business Started: 01/01/2009
Business Incorporated: 01/03/2014 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Mike Hannah
- Auto Repair & Service
- Auto Alarms & Security Systems
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Springs - Automotive - Sales & Service
- Trailers - Automotive Utility
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Machine Shops
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Restoration
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto Warranty Service
- Auto Warranty Plans
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Car Service
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Used & Rebuilt
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Rebuilt
- Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
- This company has changed names from Miller Automotive to Hannah Automotive. The ownership has stayed the same.
Service AreaNorthern Colorado
Alternate Business Names
- Hannah Automotive and Tire LLC
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
Full-service automotive repair and service offering tire service and repair.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.