E & B Automotive Inc
23 years in business127 Barberry Pl
Loveland, CO 80537-7193
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/13/1994
Business Started: 10/20/1993
Business Started Locally: 11/01/1993
Business Incorporated: 10/20/1993 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Earl Willis, President
- Mr. Matt Swartz, Manager
- Principal: Mr. Earl Willis, President
- Auto Repair & Service
- Batteries - Storage-Retail
- Shock Absorbers
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Vintage
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Recreational Vehicles - Repair & Service
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Battery Supplies
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Products & ServicesTires, windshield wipers, other auto parts only as part of a maintenance or repair service.
Methods of Payment
- cash, Discover, MC, Visa, Debit card, checks
Full service auto repair shop, preventative maintenance servicing all makes and models, foreign and domestic vehicles.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.