51 years in business3111 S College Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80525-2603
- (970) 226-0233
- (970) 226-0250
Additional Phone Numbers
- (970) 226-3100
- (866) 963-5689
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/01/1983
Business Started: 09/01/1965
Business Incorporated: 06/10/1971 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. R. Michael Dellenbach, President
- Ms. Carol Arceneaux, Business Management
- Mr. Steve Dellenbach, Vice President
- Mr. Bill Dellenbach, General Manager
- Mr. Marty Emge, Service Manager
- Mr. Jerry Ludens, Parts
- Ms. Carol Murch, A/P Clerk
- Principal: Mr. R. Michael Dellenbach, President
- Principal: Mr. Bill Dellenbach, General Manager
- Customer Service: Mr. Steve Dellenbach, Vice President
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Batteries - Storage-Retail
- Tire Dealers
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services
- Battery Supplies
Alternate Business Names
- Dellenbach Subaru
- Dellenbach Chevrolet Inc
- Dellenbach Cadillac
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.