4 years in business2728 Railroad Ave
Rifle, CO 81650-3216
- (970) 625-0607
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Justin Adis, General Manager
- Ms. Terena Gross, Accounts Payable
- Mr. Todd Helton, Co-Owner
- Mr. Mike Peebles, Owner
- Auto Dealers - New Cars
- Starters - Engine
- Auto Bumpers, Guards & Grilles
- Auto Dealers - Used Cars
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Dealers
- Truck Dealers
- Truck Equipment & Parts
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Body Repair & Painting
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Machine Shops
- Auto Renting & Leasing
- Auto Repair & Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Auto Services
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Perform, Race & Sport Equipment
- Auto Repair & Service - Equipment & Supplies
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
- BBB has reason to believe Mike Peeples, owner of Columbine Ford is associated with Longmont Ford. A link to this business review is as follows: http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/auto-dealers-new-cars/longmont-ford-in-longmont-co-14571
BBB has reason to believe Mike Peeples, owner of Columbine Ford is associated with Longmont Ford. A link to this business review is as follows:
Products & Servicesvehicles, trucks, SUV's, cars, pre-owned cars, trucks, repair,
Service AreaWestern Slope
Alternate Business Names
- TMRF LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This Ford dealership sells new and pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUV's and provides service and maintenance.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.