U.S. Forced Air Company Inc.
7 years in business416 Meadow Lane
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Thomas Strazza, Owner
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Evaporative Coolers - Sales & Service
- Hydronic Heating
- Heat Exchangers
- Garbage Disposal Equipment - Supplies & Parts
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Service & Repair
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Supplies & Parts
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Snow Melting Systems
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
Products & Servicestankless water heaters, air conditioning, furnaces, evaporative coolers, ventilation, humidification, boilers, exhaust systems, systems control
Service AreaEagle, Pitkin, and Garfield counties
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Credit Cards
Refund & Exchange Policy:We strive for complete customer satisfaction, and will stand behind any and all work that we do.
This business offers variety of services including but not limited to, Air conditioning, Commercial refrigeration and kitchen equipment repair, Boiler Repair, Furnace Repair, Humidification, Ventilation, exhaust systems, wine room systems and controls systems.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.