Complete Heating and Air LLC1105 Buttonwood Dr
Fort Collins, CO 80525-1909
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/19/2014
Business Started: 08/01/2012
Business Incorporated: 08/26/2012 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Jeremy Wallis, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Jeremy Wallis, Owner
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Sheet Metal Work
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Fireplace Equipment - Retail
- Stoves - Wood, Coal
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Ventilating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Service AreaLarimer County and norther parts of Weld and Logan counties.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
Specializing in HVAC sales, service and installation with a focus on indoor air quality.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.