American Air Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
15 years in business561 E Garden Dr Unit F
Windsor, CO 80550-3149
- (970) 686-6087
Additional Phone Numbers
- (970) 587-4999
- (303) 774-7787
- (970) 392-1300
- (970) 407-0900
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/19/2002
Business Started: 07/01/2002
Business Started Locally: 07/01/2002
Business Incorporated: 10/26/2001 in CO
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jim Birdwell, President
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Sheet Metal Work
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Solar Energy Equipment & Systems Manufacturing & Distribution
- Furnace Sales & Service
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Larimer County, CO, Weld County, CO
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.