The Interior Place LLC
6 years in business2939 65th Ave Ste 101
Greeley, CO 80634-7998
- (970) 673-8307
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/03/2012
Business Started: 02/01/2011
Business Started Locally: 02/01/2011
Business Incorporated: 01/24/2011 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Jamie Bullard, Co-Owner
- Ms. Linda Crain, Co-Owner
- Window Coverings
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Contractors
- Carpet & Rug Measuring
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Lighting Consultants
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Radiant Heating
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Carpet & Rug Binding
- Wood Finishing
- Cabinet Organizers
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Drapery Installation Service
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Floors - Hardwood
- Cabinet Hardware
- House Furnishings & Services
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Window Shades
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Interior Designers - Architectural
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Window Shades - Repair
- Tile & Marble
- Carpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
- Marble - Natural
- Stone Setting
- Home Staging
- Tile Sales
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Interior Finishing
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & Servicesbuilding consultation, permit ready planning, carpet, tile, granite, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, bamboo, cork, Masland, Moda, Dixie Home, Fabrica, Catalina Home, Shaw, Quickstep, Kentwood, Evoke, Fomica, Armstrong, American Olean, Dal Tile, Florida Tile, Marazzi Tile and Stone, Capco, Arizona, Corian, Ceasarstone, Forza, Chroma, Cambria, Zodiac, Samsung Surfaces, LG, Dupont, Hunter Douglas
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
This business does interior finish and decor, remodel, space planning and design.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.