ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration by SteamExpress
13 years in business40195 Lindsay Dr
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487-8420
Additional Phone Numbers
- (970) 846-3799
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/01/2010
Business Started: 12/01/2003
Business Started Locally: 12/01/2003
Business Incorporated: 11/16/2010 in CO
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Eric Conner, President
- Water Damage Restoration
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Graffiti Removal
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Flood assistance
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- NAICS: Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Building Cleaning - Exterior
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Drapery & Curtain Cleaners
- Environmental & Ecological Services
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Janitor Service
- Leather Cleaning
- Marble & Terrazzo Cleaning & Service
- Thermal Remediation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Pressure Washing
- Mold & Mildew Inspection/Removal/Remediation
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Organic/Green Products
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Service AreaRoutt and Moffat counties
Alternate Business Names
- Steam Express LLC
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.