Everitt and Schilling LLC
6 years in business151 W Mountain Ave
Fort Collins, CO 80524-2822
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Luke Schilling, Owner
- Mr. Aaron Everitt, Co-Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Carpet & Rug Measuring
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Lighting Consultants
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Radiant Heating
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Carpet & Rug Binding
- Wood Finishing
- Cabinet Organizers
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet & Rug Pads, Linings & Accessories
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Cabinet Hardware
- House Furnishings & Services
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Tile & Marble
- Carpet & Rug Distributors & Manufacturers
- Marble - Natural
- Stone Setting
- Home Staging
- Tile Sales
- Interior Finishing
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Contractors - Flooring
Products & ServicesMohawk, florida tile, Larson, daltile, Design Materials, Denver Hardwood, Shaw, Lexmark, Marazzi, Reclaimed Designworks
Service AreaWeld, Larimer
This business provides design, guidance and coordination on projects of any scale from beginning to end. They have an interactive studio storefront located in Old Town Fort Collins showing reclaimed flooring, tile, counter tops, cabinets and many other design elements.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.