West Bend Fence/A-1 Pools, Inc.
38 years in business1168 N Main St
West Bend, WI 53090-1923
- (262) 334-9492
Additional Phone Numbers
- (877) 217-6657
- (262) 784-7182
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jason M Miller, Vice President / General Manager
- Mr. Rob Anderson, Store Manager-New Berlin
- Mr. Dale E. Miller, President
- Ms. Becky Miller, Office Manager
- Mr. Tom Peters, Store Manager-West Bend
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Swimming Pools- Above Ground
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Leak Detection & Repair
- Swimming Pools - Removal
- Swimming Pools - Maintenance
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (except Tobacco Stores)
- Fence Contractors
- Fence Posts & Fittings
- Fence Material
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
- Fence - Sales, Service & Contractors
- Fences - Vinyl
- Fences - Wood
- Chain Link Fence Sales, Service & Contractors
Products & ServicesPool Chemicals, Spa Chemicals, Pool Accessories, Spa Accessories, Pumps, Filters, Cleaners, Automatic Cleaners, Pool Parts, Spa Parts, Pool Covers, Solar Covers, Winter Covers, Automatic Pool Covers, Cover Lifts, Spa Covers, Solar Reels, Chain link Fence, Ornamental Fence, Aluminum Fence, PVC Fence, Wood Fence, Fence Parts, Fence
Alternate Business Names
- A-1 Pools
- A-1 Pool Fun
- West Bend Fence
Methods of Payment
- Payment methods we accept include cash, check, Mastercard, VISA and Discover. We also offer a variety of financing options to approved credit.
Refund & Exchange Policy:
This company offers the sales, services and installation of above-ground and in-ground pools, as well as, spas. Common services include: leak detection, liner replacement, pool and spa inspection, pool and spa chemicals and accessories, general repairs and improvements and water analysis. The installation and repair of all fence types is also offered.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.