Young Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
16 years in business5223 Oakes Ave.
Superior, WI 54880-5756
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Gregory T. Young, Owner
- Mrs. Jill M. Young, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Gregory T. Young, Owner
- Principal: Mrs. Jill M. Young, Owner
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Toilets - Portable
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Soil Testing
Service AreaNorthwest Wisconsin - Poplar, Lake Nebagamon, Hawthorne, Maple, Bennett, Iron River, Brule, Lakeside, Dairyland, South Range, Gordon and Wascott.
Northeast Minnesota: Duluth, Proctor, Hermantown, Cloquet, Esko, Carlton, Pike Lake, Island Lake and Two Harbors.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company is a plumbing and heating contractor for residential and commercial markets. Services include: septic systems installation and service, water softeners and heaters, sump pumps, plumbing renovation and repair, drain cleaning, garbage disposals, underground sewer repair, soil testing, heat pumps, in-floor heating, radiant heating, hydronic heating, boiler sales and service, thermostats, humidifiers, furnaces, kitchen and bathroom plumbing remodels and portable toilet rentals.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.