Boldt's Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
55 years in business820 Main St.
Baldwin, WI 54002
- (715) 684-3144
Additional Phone Numbers
- (715) 386-4445
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Jule R. Hudson, Owner
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Sheet Metal Work
- Air Quality Service
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Water Analysis
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
Service AreaDUNN COUNTY, WI, PIERCE COUNTY, WI, POLK COUNTY, WI, ST. CROIX COUNTY, WI, WASHINGTON COUNTY, WI
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers plumbing and heating services to residential and commercial markets. Services include: hydronic and geothermal heating boilers sheet metal work, air conditioning cleaning and repairs, water heaters, sump pumps, septic install, plumbing drain and sewer cleaning, garbage disposal, water softners, soil testing, water well and sewer inspection for real estate.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.