Marcus Hotels & Resorts
82 years in business100 E Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4113
- (414) 905-2250
- (608) 251-1189
Additional Phone Numbers
- (608) 251-2300
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/20/2003
Business Started: 01/01/1935
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1935
Business Incorporated: 12/19/1990 in WI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Maria Enginar, Executive Assistant
- Mr. Joe Khairallah, Chief Operations Officer
- Mr. Steven Marcus, Chairman and CEO
- Mr. Greg Marcus, CEO
- Mr. Tom Mason, General Manager - Grand Gevena
- Mr. Kirk Rose, President
- Mr. Tim Smith, General Manager- Pfister Milwaukee
- Principal: Ms. Maria Enginar, Executive Assistant
- Principal: Mr. Tom Mason, General Manager - Grand Gevena
- Principal: Mr. Kirk Rose, President
- Principal: Mr. Tim Smith, General Manager- Pfister Milwaukee
- NAICS: Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
Alternate Business Names
- The Pfister Hotel
- Sheraton Madison Hotel
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
- Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center
- Intercontinental Milwaukee
- Marcus Hotels, Inc.
This company offers restaurant services and guest accommodation services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.