Total Mechanical, Inc.
49 years in businessW234N2830 Paul Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5731
- (262) 523-2530
Additional Phone Numbers
- (262) 523-2525
- (262) 523-2510
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dennis Braun, President/CEO
- Mr. Dennis M. Anderson, Vice President Electrical Division
- Mr. Andrew L. Boeck, Vice President Commercial Divison
- Mr. Timothy J. Braun, Executive Vice President
- Mr. Jonathon M. Friske, Vice President-Fire Protection Division
- Mr. Brian M. Hoernke, Vice President Plumbing Divison
- Mr. Thomas J. Jacobi, Vice President Industrial Division
- Mr. Robert Kannegiesser, Vice President-Residential Division
- Ms. Licia Streich, COO
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Facility Maintenance
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers residential, commercial and industrial HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire protection services, preventative maintenance and 24 hour service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.