Total Mechanical, Inc.
49 years in businessW234N2830 Paul Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5731
- (262) 523-2530
Additional Phone Numbers
- (262) 523-2525
- (262) 523-2510
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Dennis Braun, President/CEO
- Mr. Dennis M. Anderson, Vice President Electrical Division
- Mr. Andrew L. Boeck, Vice President Commercial Divison
- Mr. Timothy J. Braun, Executive Vice President
- Mr. Jonathon M. Friske, Vice President-Fire Protection Division
- Mr. Brian M. Hoernke, Vice President Plumbing Divison
- Mr. Thomas J. Jacobi, Vice President Industrial Division
- Mr. Robert Kannegiesser, Vice President-Residential Division
- Ms. Licia Streich, COO
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Facility Maintenance
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Automation Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - New & Used
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers residential, commercial and industrial HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire protection services, preventative maintenance and 24 hour service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.