Harker Heating & Cooling, Inc.
68 years in business87 W Beltline Hwy
Madison, WI 53713-2148
- (608) 255-2001
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/10/1994
Business Started: 01/01/1949
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1949
Business Incorporated: 02/09/1989 in WI
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Luke Heiar, Vice President
- Mr. Justin Lewis, Marketing & IT Director
- Mr. Marcus Nelson, Secretary/Treasurer
- Mr. Oscar Wendt, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Balancing
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Heating & Cooling Demolition
- Roof Cooling Systems
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Fireplace Equipment - Retail
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Water Heaters - Parts & Supplies
Products & ServicesFurnaces, Air Conditioning, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners, Geothermal Systems, Water Heaters, Water Softeners, Fireplaces
Service AreaFITCHBURG, WI, MADISON, WI
Alternate Business Names
- Harker Heating & Cooling
- Harker Heating
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa & Mastercard
This company offers heating and air conditioning repair and services as well as air quality services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.