Custom Heating and Cooling Inc.
20 years in business216 E Division St
Neillsville, WI 54456-2151
- (715) 743-6094
Additional Phone Numbers
- (715) 387-2665
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tim Voigt, Co-Owner
- Mr. William E. Buettner, Co-Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Sump Pump Contractors
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Ventilating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Water Wells - Pumps Sales & Service
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Sheet Metal Work
- Contractors - Sheet Metal
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Gas - Propane
- Gas - Propane - Equipment & Supplies
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment Service & Supplies
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heat Recovery Equipment & Systems
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Service AreaClark, Eau Claire, Wood, Jackson and Marathon counties.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers sales, service and installation of heating and air conditioning systems as well as plumbing for residential and commercial markets. Services include hydronic and geo-thermal heating, heat pumps, thermostats, radiant an in-floor heating, humidifiers and furnaces, boiler sales and service, duct cleaning, air duct systems installation and restoration, mechanical contractor, sheet metal work, ventilating contractor, ventilating systems cleaning and heat recovery equipment and systems.
Plumbing services include plumbing renovation and repair, water heaters including tankless, water heater repair, garbage disposals, drain cleaning, water softeners, sump pumps, septic contractor, septic cleaning, sewer contractor, sewer inspection and water well pumps.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.