Comfort Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning
8 years in business274 S Regis Rd
Saukville, WI 53080-2530
Additional Phone Numbers
- (262) 336-0842
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Troy Nice, Owner
- Mrs. Dawn Nice, Owner
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Pipe & Valve Fitters - Gas
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Heating Equipment
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Milwaukee County, WI, Ozaukee County, WI, Sheboygan County, WI, Washington County, WI, Waukesha County, WI
Alternate Business Names
- Comfort Solutions Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers sales, service, and installation of HVAC components for residential and light commercial markets. Other services offered include duct work and sheet metal fabrication, chimney flue liners, indoor air quality, and energy savings.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.