United Health care
43 years in business10701 W Research Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53226-3452
- (414) 443-4060
- (952) 936-3290
- (414) 443-4128
- (952) 396-3290
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 842-2656
- (800) 842-2656
- (920) 662-8354
- (800) 879-0071
BBB File Opened: 09/01/1983
Business Started: 01/01/1974
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1974
Business Incorporated: 01/20/1987 in MN
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Christopher Abbott, Regional Vice President, UHC Medicare and Retirement
- Ms. Wendy Arnone, President & CEO. UHC of Wisconsin
- Mr. Jeffrey Nohl, President & CEO, AMERICHOICE
- Health Maintenance Organizations
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Medicare Services
- Insurance - Employee Benefits
- NAICS: Voluntary Health Organizations
Alternate Business Names
- Secure Horizons
- AARP Medicare Complete
- United Healthcare of Wisconsin
- Prescriptions Solutions
- UnitedHealth Group
- United Healthcare Services, Inc.
- UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company
- Care Improvement Plus
- UnitedHealthcare Community and State
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- UnitedHealthcare Employer and Individual
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare and Retirement
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Soutions
- UnitedHealthcare Military and Veterans
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company states that they offer insurance services, health care, and wellness programs.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.