75 years in business333 S 108th St
Milwaukee, WI 53214-1132
- (414) 256-9567
- (414) 256-9590
- (414) 256-9569
- (414) 256-9595
Additional Phone Numbers
- (414) 778-6666
- (262) 695-2222
- (262) 376-1574
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Sue Lewicki, Human Resource Manager
- Mr. Tom Balistreri, Purchase Executive
- Ms. Sharie Perugini, Advertising Coordinator
- Ms. June Robertson, Customer Service Supervisor
- Principal: Mr. Tom Balistreri, Purchase Executive
- Customer Service: Ms. June Robertson, Customer Service Supervisor
- Furniture - Retail
- Furniture Frames
- NAICS: Furniture Stores
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Beds - Retail
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Furniture - Childrens
- Home Theater
- House Furnishings & Services
- Lamps & Lamp Shades - Retail
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Ranges & Ovens - Dealers
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Dealers
- Office Furniture & Equipment
Products & ServicesLiving room, family room, dining room, dinette, bedroom, youth bedroom and home office furniture. Mattresses including protective mattress pads and covers. Kitchen and laundry appliances. Lamps, rugs, mirrors, pictures and decorative accessory items for the home.
Alternate Business Names
- Colders, Inc.
- Colder's West Allis
- Colder's Oak Creek
- Colder's Delafield
- Colder's Grafton
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
This company features a selection of living room, bedroom, dining room, home office, occasional tables, entertainment furniture, mattresses, bedding, appliances, home theatre, furnishings & accessories. Design center, delivery and pick up of merchandise is also available.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.