ServiceMaster Fire and Water Services
44 years in business600 Nathan Ln
Elkhorn, WI 53121-9587
- (262) 723-4447
Additional Phone Numbers
- (855) 365-8494
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Principal: Ms. Sharon Gaffney, Owner
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Insurance - Fire & Flood Specialists
- Flood assistance
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Disinfectants & Germicides
- Accident Reconstruction Service
- Auto Upholstery Cleaning
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Water Mitigation
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Furniture Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Odor Neutralizer
- Fire Mitigation
- Recreational Vehicles - Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Commercial Office
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Walworth County, WI, Waukesha County, WI
Alternate Business Names
- ServiceMaster of Lake Geneva
- Rocky Mountain Service Systems
- ServiceMaster Clean®
- ServiceMaster Restore
This company handles both Insurance and Non-Insurance claims, specializing in: Water and Flood Damage, Fire and Smoke Damage, Mold and Biohazard Mitigation and Remediation, Smoke and Odor Damage, Commercial and Residential Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, HVAC Furnace and Air Conditioning, Vent and Ductwork Cleaning.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.