Certi-Dry /Crown Flooring
13 years in business2401 Daniels St
Madison, WI 53718-6707
Additional Phone Numbers
- (608) 221-4300
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Lisa Olsen, Administrative Assistant / Marketing
- Mr. Eric Doleman, Project Manager
- Mr. Bob Hocking, Sales / Crown Flooring
- Ms. Jennifer Lueck, Business Development / Crown Flooring
- Mr. Dave R. Meyer, President / Owner
- Ms. Jamie J. Meyer, Vice President/Owner
- Ms. Gina Senger, Sales / Crown Flooring
- Mr. Brian Thiede, Store Manager / Crown Flooring
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Carpet Layers
- Carpet Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Floor Covering Stores
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Floors - Hardwood
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Odor Neutralizer
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Tile Sales
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- Crown Flooring
- United Investments Group Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Certi-Dry provides water and fire damage restoration services. Crown Flooring provides flooring sales and installation of tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl flooring and area rugs.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.