8 years in business1590 County Rd. W
Frederic, WI 54837-4329
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Principal: Mr. Eric J. Peterson, Owner
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Home Automation
- Telephone & Television Cable Contractors
- Cable TV, Internet & Telephone Installation Service
- Cable Networking
- Cable & Wire Harness Assembly
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Generators - Electric
- Switches - Electric
- Wire & Cable - Non-Electric
- Cord Sets & Cords - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Home Theater
- Smoke Detectors & Alarms
- Coils - Electric
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Electric Heating Elements
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Wire Harnesses - Electrical
- Contractor - Low Voltage Systems
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Burnett County, WI, Polk County, WI
Alternate Business Names
- EP Electric LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company is an electrical contractor for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial markets. The following services are offered: new construction electrical service, service and repair of electrical equipment, generators and back-up systems, cable wiring, cord sets, fuses, coils, switches, antennas, data communications equipment, low voltage wiring, home theater, home automation, security cameras, fire and smoke alarms, TV and cable installation, computer installation and cable networking and wire harness assembly.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.