Roman Electric Co., Inc.
87 years in business640 S. 70th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53214-1631
- (414) 471-8693
- (262) 886-3082
Additional Phone Numbers
- (262) 886-3742
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Phillip Rose, President
- Mr. James T. Andersen, Manager-Plumbing Division
- Mr. Gabriel Rose, Vice President - Design and Engineering
- Mr. Gervase Rose, Chairman and CEO
- Mr. Paul Wild, Controller
- Electricians - Commercial
- Electricians - Residential
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Wire & Cable - Non-Electric
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Renewable Energy
- Energy Audits
- Landscape Lighting
- Electric Equipment - Service & Repair
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Solar Energy System Design & Installation
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Solar Energy Products Service & Repair
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Alternate Business Names
- Roman Technet
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, check, master card, visa, american express, discover
This company offers electrical contracting services for industrial, commercial, and residential markets. It offers commercial and residential plumbing and residential heating and cooling.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.