Greenline Construction Inc.
8 years in business238 E Main St
Marshall, WI 53559-9403
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Blake G. Kelsey, Owner
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Drywall Contractors
- Floors - Laminate
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Deck Builder
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: New Multifamily Housing Construction (except Operative Builders)
- Doors - Installation
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Tool & Utility Sheds
- Soffit & Fascia
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- This company does not pull residential permits. Permits must be pulled by home owner or subcontractor.
Service AreaColumbia, Dane and Jefferson counties
Alternate Business Names
- Greenline Construction & Remodeling
This company offers interior and exterior construction and remodeling services. Services include: kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling, drywall, flooring, counter-tops, cabinet installation, roofing, siding, windows, doors, decks, soffit/fascia and gutters.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.