Wrenching Weasel, LLC
6 years in business
N1079 21st Ct
Neshkoro, WI 54960-7318
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mrs. Sheila Lehman, Owner
- Mr. Robert D. Lehman, Owner
- Principal: Mrs. Sheila Lehman, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Robert D. Lehman, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- Engines - Diesel
- Engines - Gas
- Starters - Engine
- Brake Fluids
- Tire Dealers
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Engines - Fuel Injection Service & Parts
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lawn Mowers - Sharpen & Repair
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Recreational Vehicles - Repair & Service
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Tire Repair
- Towing - Automotive
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Transmissions - Truck, Tractor
- Tractor Repair & Service
- Trailers - Truck
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
- Small Engine Repair
- Four Wheel Drive Vehicles - Repair & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Wrenching Weasel
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 2
This company offers automotive repair and maintenance. Services include, but are not limited to: axles, brakes, clutches, batteries, diagnostics, engine repair, and diesel repair, custom exhaust systems, heating & air conditioning, small engine repair, steering, suspension, transmissions, tires, radiators, four wheel drive systems, trailer repair, custom hydraulic hoses and towing.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.