57 years in business2930 W College Ave
Appleton, WI 54914-2911
Additional Phone Numbers
- (920) 921-6261
- (920) 730-2199
- (920) 727-9901
- (920) 498-1458
- (715) 258-0288
- (920) 735-0162
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Trevor Rezner, Owner
- Mr. Pat Duesing, Operations Advisor
- Ms. Deb Duesing, Controller
- Mr. Dave Flunker, Manager-Appleton West
- Mr. Craig Keberlein, Manager-Menasha
- Mr. Mike Marshall, Manager-Waupaca
- Ms. Shayni Mischler, Office Manager
- Mr. Paul Olson, Manager-Commercial Tire Center
- Mr. Rick Roesler, Manager-Appleton East
- Mr. Todd Steffes, Manager-Fond du Lac
- Mr. Tom Winninghoff, Manager-Green Bay
- Auto Repair & Service
- Heaters - Automotive
- Tire Dealers
- Tires - Commercial Sales & Service
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto - Emissions Testing
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Maintenance
- Auto - Fleet Service
- Brake Service
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Retread & Repair
- Tire Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Services - Oil & Lube
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Battery Supplies
- NAICS: General Automotive Repair
Service AreaNortheast Wisconsin
Alternate Business Names
- Matthews Tire Inc.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company specializes in tires (from wheelbarrows to tractors & trucks) & wheels. Including the services of commercial & national accounts. Additional repair is offered for domestic & import autos, light trucks, vans & motor homes. Including diagnostics, lube , oil & filter changes, flat repairs, wheel balancing, custom wheels, transmissions, brakes (ABS/antilock), tune ups, engine analysis (complete overhauls-steam cleaning), starters & alternators, emission testing, exhaust systems, mufflers, catalytic converters, four-wheel alignments, struts & shocks, bearings replaced/repacked, suspension service, rack & pinion steering, heavy duty batteries, power windows, seats & taillights, vehicle air conditioning & heating.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.