J & L 4 Wheel Drive Center
45 years in business4726 E Broadway
Madison, WI 53716-4143
- (608) 223-9289
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Chuck Rush, General Manager
- Mr. Donald R. Borde, Owner
- Auto Repair & Service
- NAICS: Automotive Parts and Accessories Stores
- Auto Parts & Supplies - New
- Tire Dealers
- Truck Equipment & Parts
- Truck accessories
- Auto Air Conditioning
- Alternators & Generators - Auto Repair
- Auto Accessories
- Auto Diagnostic Service
- Auto Electric Service
- Auto Repair & Service - Diesel
- Auto Repair & Service - Airbags
- Auto Repairing - Foreign
- Auto Repair - Mobile
- Auto Repair - Suspension
- Auto Repair - Steering & Suspension
- Auto Repair - Shocks
- Auto Repair - Tune-Up
- Auto Repair - Power Steering
- Auto Repair - Maintenance
- Brake Service
- Consultants - Auto Repair
- Engines - Rebuild & Exchange
- Lubricating Service - Automotive
- Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
- Tire Repair
- Transmissions - Automobile
- Truck Repair & Service
- Truck Service & Repair - Mobile
- Wheel Alignment, Frame & Axle Service - Auto
- Auto Parts & Supplies - Custom Wheels/Rims
- Snow Removal Equipment
- Wheel Align, Frame & Axle Service Equipment & Supplies
- Truck Bedliner
- Truck Bedliner - Spray On
Alternate Business Names
- J & L 4 Wheel Drive Center, LLC
This company offers auto and light truck repairs and service, new parts and accessories. Services include suspension, brakes, transmissions, heating and cooling, diagnostics and tune-ups.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.