Vanden Heuvel & Dineen, S.C.
35 years in businessW175 N11086 Stonewood Dr
Germantown, WI 53022-6507
- (262) 250-7686
- (920) 854-9974
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 805-1976
- (262) 338-8874
- (920) 854-9977
- (920) 560-4826
- (414) 847-5655
- (920) 818-1101
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/20/1998
Business Started: 03/01/1982
Business Started Locally: 03/01/1982
Business Incorporated: 05/21/1993 in WI
- Principal: Ms. Linda S. Vanden Heuvel
- Mr. Daniel R. Dineen, Attorney
- Mr. Nathan J. Dineen, Attorney
- Ms. Lisa Vanden Heuvel, Attorney
- Customer Service: Ms. Barb Schwind, Legal Assistant
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- NAICS: Offices of Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Elder Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Business Law/Corporation/Partnership
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - DUI
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Workers Compensation
- Research indicates this company may operate from a virtual office. A virtual office is rented office space used primarily for the business to have a physical local address. Some small business owners choose to rent a virtual office to bri...
- Research indicates this company may operate from a virtual office. A virtual office is rented office space used primarily for the business to have a physical local address. Some small business owners choose to rent a virtual office to bridge the gap between the home office and physical office, and have a meeting place for their clients. The company work crew may live locally. Company management may or may not be located within the city and state of the office. Virtual offices have receptionists on staff that route the phone calls and relay messages to the business owners that rent the virtual office space.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Door County, WI, Milwaukee County, WI
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- As of 06/01/2011 - accepts cash, check, and major credit cards.
Refund & Exchange Policy:As of 06/01/2011 - Each case is reviewed individually to determine the refund policy. Among other things, we review the retainer paid, the work to be done on the case, the hours worked, the difficulty of the work performed, and the result.
This firm offers attorney services, specializing in family law, personal injury, transportation law, labor/employment law, criminal defense, OWI, real estate, and wills/health care.
BBB Reason for Ratings
M: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
T: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
W: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Th: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
F: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Evenings and weekends by appointment only.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.