Brothers Main, Inc.
79 years in business2050 S Stoughton Rd
Madison, WI 53716-2850
- (608) 221-7862
- (608) 314-8662
- (608) 833-7495
Additional Phone Numbers
- (608) 221-7865
- (608) 314-8663
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Scott Ottman, Co-Owner
- Principal: Mr. Scott Ottman, Co-Owner
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Range Hoods & Canopies
- NAICS: Household Appliance Stores
- Appliances - Major - Parts & Supplies
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Compactors - Waste - Household - Dealers
- Dishwashing Machines - Dealers
- Dishwashing Machines - Supplies & Parts
- Garbage Disposals - Household
- Home Theater
- Microwave Ovens - Dealers
- Microwave Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Ranges & Ovens - Dealers
- Ranges & Ovens - Service & Repair
- Ranges & Ovens - Supplies & Parts
- Refrigerators & Freezers - Dealers
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- Video Equipment - Sales & Rentals
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Dealers
- Appliances - Major - Service & Repair
- Dishwashing Machines - Service & Repair
- Microwave Ovens - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Service & Repair
- Washing Machines & Dryers - Supplies & Parts
- Home Electronics
Products & ServicesAppliances, Washers, Dryers, TV, Mattresses, Massage Chairs, Refrigerators, Ranges, Dishwashers, Microwaves, Freezers, Home Appliances, Cooktops, Wall Ovens
Alternate Business Names
- The Brothers Main
- Brothers Main Appliance & TV
Methods of Payment
- Visa, American Express, Master Card, Personal check, Discover Card, Brothers Main Card, Cash.
Refund & Exchange Policy:30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
This company offers major appliance sales, including televisions, electronics, home heaters, BBQs, dehumidifiers, video, and mattresses.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.