PC Lan Services
14 years in business735 N Water St Ste 1230
Milwaukee, WI 53202-4105
- (888) 371-8829
Additional Phone Numbers
- (414) 892-2024
- (888) 725-2643
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Rexx Igunbor, Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Ms. Nancy Kafura, Operations Manager
- Ms. Tamara Marshall, Chief Operating Officer
- Information Technology Services
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- Business Consultants
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Data Processing Service
- Web Design
- Internet - Web Hosting
- Storage - Data
- VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) Sales & Service
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Hardware Consultants
- Information Processing & Retrieval Equipment & Systems
- Data Recovery
- Computer Consultant
Products & ServicesServers, Desktop Computers, Laptops, Firewalls, VOIP Systems, Routers, Printers, All peripherals
Alternate Business Names
- PC Lan Services of Wisconsin
- PC Lan Services of Wisconsin, LLC
Methods of Payment
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, ACH & Paypal
This company offers information technology services for small and medium sized businesses. These services include: technology consulting, managed IT services, cloud computing, and business consulting.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.