Wisconsin Athletic Club, LLC
41 years in business10840 W Rogers St
West Allis, WI 53227-1135
- (414) 328-2640
Additional Phone Numbers
- (262) 544-4111
- (414) 321-2500
- (414) 212-2000
- (414) 228-2800
- (414) 427-6500
- (414) 443-5000
- (262) 255-5700
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Raymond K. O' Connor, CEO
- Ms. Jane Allen, Director of Accounting Services
- Ms. Molly Anderson, General Manager, Greenfield
- Ms. Trish Beatty, General Manager, West Allis
- Mr. Ian Crasmer, General Manager, Downtown
- Mr. Derek Deprey, General Manager, North Shore
- Ms. Stephanie Hink, Branding & Social Media
- Ms. Ann Kulikowski, General Manager, Wauwatosa
- Mr. Chez Misko, COO
- Ms. Heidi Rose, General Manager, Waukesha
- Health Clubs
- Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs
- Health & Fitness Program Consultants
- Personal Trainers
- Health & Wellness
- Fitness Centers
- Massage Therapists
- Racquetball Courts - Public
- Swimming Pools - Public
- Weight Control Services
- NAICS: Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers
- The business address of 10840 W Rogers St. West Allis, WI 53227 is an administrative business office only; no health club services are offered at this location
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Greenfield, WI, Milwaukee, WI, New Berlin, WI, W Milwaukee, WI, West Allis, WI, West Milwaukee, WI
Alternate Business Names
- The WAC
- Wisconsin Athletic Club
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
The Wisconsin Athletic Club is a privately owned athletic club. WAC offers classes, lessons, personal training and group fitness programs for all levels up to senior. The WAC provides personal and corporate wellness programs. Services, hours and equipment vary by location.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.