Advanced Chimney Specialists, LLC
39 years in business679 E Shady Ln
Neenah, WI 54956-1217
- (920) 725-4211
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 770-3583
- (920) 725-4210
- (920) 437-4222
- (920) 686-2331
- (920) 231-4039
- (715) 258-8160
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Ms. Janice K. Higgins, Office Manager
- Mr. Jeff A. Higgins, Owner
- Chimney Cleaning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Heating Contractors
- Mason Contractors
- Tuck Pointing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Gas Burners
- Stoves - Wood, Coal
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Appliances - Installation
- Chimney Sweeper
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Chimney Lining Materials
- Heating Equipment
- This company has stated that they do not pull permits.
Service AreaWinnebago, Calumet, Manitowoc, Brown, Outagamie, Waupaca and Waushara Counties
Alternate Business Names
- Higgins Heating
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
This company provides complete chimney cleaning, maintenance, repair, restoration, rebuilding and air duct cleaning. Additionally, Higgins Heating provides installation and repair of HVAC systems. This company also installs and services wood and gas fireplace stoves and boilers.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.