Angeles Clinic For Animals
61 years in business160 Del Guzzi Dr
Port Angeles, WA 98362-4300
- (360) 452-8567
- (253) 941-9042
- (360) 249-5133
- (360) 698-7363
- (253) 475-6835
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 760-8092
- (425) 224-5729
- (360) 799-3927
- (425) 329-4466
- (425) 643-1170
- (888) 528-9930
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/02/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1956
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1956
Business Incorporated: 12/01/2004 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Dr. Dennis Wilcox, Medical Director
- Ms. Michelle Bakva, Manager
- Mr. Jon A Bruhn, Director
- Dr. Dennis Christman, Co-Owner
- Reilly Glore, Owner
- Ms. Marty Harris, Office Manager
- John Paulson, Owner
- Pet Grooming
Alternate Business Names
- Sacajawea Health Care for Pets
- Brady Veterinary Hospital
- Ridgetop Animal Hospital
- North Creek Pet Hospital
- Avian & Exotic Animal Hospital
- Main Street Animal Hospital
- Snohomish Station Animal Hospital
- Northpointe Animal Hospital
- Animal Hospital Of Newport Hills
- Chambers Creek Veterinary Hospital
- Kitsap Veterinary Hospital
- Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital of Washington
- Center for Bird and Exotic Animal Medicine
- Exotic Pet and Bird Hospital
- Exotic Pet and Bird Medical Center
- Northwest Bird and Exotic Animal Medicine
- Puget Sound Avian And Exotic Animal Hospital
- Seattle Avian and Exotic Animal Hospital
- Seattle Exotic Pet and Bird Hospital
- Washington Avain and Exotic Animal Medical Center
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers emergency animal care, routine health care and grooming for pets.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.