The Power Shop1920 Garrett St
Enumclaw, WA 98022-3400
- (360) 825-9209
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/23/2002
Business Started: 06/01/1997
Business Started Locally: 06/01/1997
Business Incorporated: 06/16/1997 in WA
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. John Owens, President
- Ms. Diane Owens, Office Manager
- Mrs. Diane E Owens, Office Manager
- Truck Repair
Alternate Business Names
- The Powershop Inc
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, & Cash
Refund & Exchange Policy:Return Policy
New, un-opened parts may be returned without incurring a restock fee. If the part has been opened and/or installed a 20% restock fee may apply. There are no returns after 30 days. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Meaning, don't just send back your parts and expect us to process your return.
- If you cancel your order and your parts have not shipped there is no restock fee, but a 3% credit card processing charge will be assessed.
- If you cancel your order and your parts have been shipped but not delivered then you will be charged the original shipping cost, re-direct fee and a 3% credit card processing charge.
- If you cancel your order and your parts have been shipped & delivered you will be charged the original shipping cost, a 3 % credit card processing charge, and be responsible for the expense of return shipping.