Haven Spa Pool Hearth
42 years in business2009 NE 117th
Vancouver, WA 98686
- (503) 649-5242
- (503) 655-9514
- (360) 213-1265
Additional Phone Numbers
- (503) 649-2201
- (503) 655-5013
- (888) 289-7727
- (503) 655-2900
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/24/2002
Business Started: 01/01/1975
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1975
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Stephen Drapeau, President
- Mr. Stephan Drapeau, Owner
- Mrs. Kelly Drapeau, Office Manager
- Mr. Charles Swett, President
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Contractors - General
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Swimming Pool Enclosures
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- Swimming Pool Service & Repair
- Barbecue Equipment & Supplies
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Supplies & Parts
- Stoves - Wood, Coal
- Swim Spas
Alternate Business Names
- The Spa Outlet
- Haven Spa Pool & Hearth
- CCRI Inc
- Northwest Stove Specialists Inc
- Spa Outlet
- Haven Spas & Pools
- The Hot Water Doctors Inc
- Spa Pool Hearth Haven
- Hot Water Doctor
- Spa Outlet, The (OLD INFO)
- Ricky Pools & Spa Outlet - FKA
- The Hot Water Doctor's Inc
- Haven's Spa Pool & Hearth
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.