First Horizon Home Loans24401 104th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98030-4903
- (360) 750-7311
- (360) 576-8073
- (866) 234-9411
- (360) 892-2208
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 611-6294
- (360) 896-7133
- (800) 587-3302
- (888) 822-7218
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/04/1998
Business Started: 01/01/1982
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1982
Business Incorporated: 03/14/1988
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Curt Altig, Regional President
- Mr. Jerry Baker, CEO
- Ms. Theresa Bell, Operations Assistant
- Ms. Karen Cosby, Executive Analyst
- Ms. Rose Marie David, Branch Manager
- Mr. Drake Delich, Branch Manager
- Ms. Nicole Hassler, District Operations Manager
- Mr. Randy Jacquart, Branch Manager
- Mr. Jeff Larson, Branch Manager
- Legal Department, Manager
- Mr. Jeff Schaller, District Manager
- Mr. Scott Star, Branch Manager
- Mr. Michael Van Skaik, Senior Vice President
- Ms. Pam Wouters, Regional Operations Manager
- Mr. Robert Wuflestad, Regional Vice President
- Real Estate Loans
- Consumer Finance & Loan Companies
- Mortgage Bankers
Alternate Business Names
- First Tennessee Bank National Association
- First Horizon Bank
- First Horizon Financial Center
- First Horizon Home Loan Corporation
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
This company offers home mortgages and other financial services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.