25 years in business11338 Mukilteo Speedway Bldg B Unit1
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
- (253) 333-9784
- (757) 259-4280
- (757) 566-1948
- (208) 881-9784
Additional Phone Numbers
- (757) 494-7900
- (800) 356-6746
- (206) 625-5200
- (425) 320-3980
- (541) 393-2585
- (503) 221-4944
- (253) 617-0071
- (425) 458-3671
- (800) 366-4204
- (800) 356-6746
- (208) 286-1180
- (208) 881-9782
- (509) 891-0111
- (509) 396-6912
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Lisa Jones, Customer Service Supervisor
- Mr. Brian Andersen, Manager
- Mr. Edward Haskell, Secretary; Director
- Mr. Burrill Livingston, Secretary; Director
- Mr. John Lopez, Manager
- Mr. Robert Lynch, President
- Mr. Robert M. Lynch, President; Director; Chairman
- Mr. Matthew Miles, Manager
- Mr. Daniel Terrell, Treasurer; Director
- Principal: Mr. Brian Andersen, Manager
- Principal: Mr. Edward Haskell, Secretary; Director
- Principal: Mr. Burrill Livingston, Secretary; Director
- Principal: Mr. Robert Lynch, President
- Principal: Mr. Robert M. Lynch, President; Director; Chairman
- Principal: Mr. Matthew Miles, Manager
- Principal: Mr. Daniel Terrell, Treasurer; Director
- Customer Service: Ms. Lisa Jones, Customer Service Supervisor
- Manufacturers & Producers
- Floor Materials - Retail
- According to information provided by the company, the name "Lumber Liquidators" is registered and trademarked. The company began business as a merchandise liquidator, but is currently a retailer only of hardwood flooring.
Alternate Business Names
- Lumber Liquidators Inc
- Bellawood Floors
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
This company offers retail sales of hardwood flooring.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.
This company has agreed to use special procedures including arbitration, if necessary, to resolve disputes through their participation in the following programs: BBB Accreditation Identification, BBBOnLine.